Monday, March 31, 2008

Racing Season Has Begun

My boyfriend's racing season officially started this weekend at Infineon Raceway in Sonoma. That means I spent most of my weekend at the top of turn two watching him speed around the track, battling for position against more than 60 other cars.

This is a picture from the qualifying session. He is the silver and red #29 car. Don't the new decals look nice? It's a fierce looking car if you ask me :) The other drivers better watch out! If you want more information about his team, Rent Money Racing, check out their website.

In between practice and qualifying, I had a few hours to work on my silk shrug and was able to get a few inches of the body done. That's right folks, I have finally finished the first sleeve and started on the body! I think it's looking pretty good so far and a lot of people have complimented my color choice. I only have a couple more weeks to work on this before my trip to Thailand so it should be interesting to see how far I get.


I'm still a little tired from the busy weekend and nursing a sunburned face, so that's all for now.

1 comment: