Thursday, June 5, 2008

Fuzzy Shaved Kitty


Look at this little guy! Isn't he cute? This kitty lives by my boyfriend's house and seems to always be outside or hanging out on his third story balcony. His hair is always shaved, except for the head, feet, and tail. When he looks down at you from his balcony all you can see is this big head of fluff meowing at you. When I saw him the other day, he even climbed inside my car and explored for a little while before jumping out to see what else was going on in his neighborhood. I'm sure he's well taken care of, but doesn't he look like a cat in need of a nice warm snuggle during winter.

This week certainly has been a little crazy. Aside from my sunshine duties for the Marin Golden Threads, I've really only been working on my grocery bags. I have finished the front and back of one bag. They look slightly different from each other. One of them is rectangular in shape and the other one is sort of wavy. I must have made some mistakes when I was working through the pattern the first time and figured out the right way to do it on the second one. See, don't they look different?


I've started crocheting the gusset and base out of the Coconut Lily Sugar' n Cream Confectionary Colors yarn. I will also be making the handles with the same color of yarn as the gusset and base. After that, I'll just have to put the pieces together and then I'll have a completed bag! It may be a little funny looking on one side, but I don't think the groceries will mind :)

No comments: